VAT- Cross Border Trading
This course covers the VAT implications of buying and selling goods and services across borders and addresses common errors and missed opportunities in VAT accounting in this area. Reporting requirements are also addressed.
- The extent of the EC and the implications of Brexit
- Imports and exports
- Acquisitions and EC sales
- Supplying services to overseas customers
- Buying in services from overseas suppliers
- The reverse charge
- EC Sales Lists and Intrastats
- Overseas VAT recovery
- Overseas registration issues
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.