Wills and Probate- A Tax Refresher
This course focuses on the Inheritance Tax issues surrounding the probate process.
Content will include:
- IHT basics, focussing on the concepts and the issues upon death in particular
- IHT calculation upon the deceased’s estate and the implications of lifetime gifting
- IHT exemptions and reliefs esp. agricultural and business property reliefs and how to maintain them
- Trusts, what are they? How they could be used? Tax implications
- Wills and the basic criteria, why they may fail and how they can be altered
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.