Compliance Update - The Essentials (AML, CFA and GDPR)
This course will aim to confirm the key requirements of the Money Laundering Regulations, Criminal Finance Act and General Data Protection Regulations and then consider practical issue of implementing them in professional firms.
The course will also look at feedback from the various regulators and consider how firms can identify areas to focus on to ensure the risk of a breach is managed.
The course will cover the following areas:
- Refresher of key requirements of Money Laundering Regulations, Criminal Finances Act and General Data Protection Regulations
- Feedback from HMRC / ICAEW / ACCA / OPBAS and the ICO
- Consequences of a breach
- Findings from Mercia reviews
- Key areas to focus on to ensure compliance
- Discussion of likely future changes to the regulations
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.