Back to Basics Trusts- IT, CGT
To familiarise participants with the principles of trusts focussing on the fundamental computational aspects necessary for annual trust tax return compliance.
Some basic planning points will be covered but the course is primarily aimed at ensuring the fundamental framework is understood.
Practical exercises are an integral part of this course.
The course will include:
- Types of trusts and their uses
- How income tax works for different types of trust
- Capital Gains Tax occasions of charge and computational aspects
- CGT reliefs and trusts
- Administration including
- Trust registration requirements and developments
- An overview of forms, tools and procedures
Participants should bring a calculator as practical exercises are an integral feature of the course.
CPD Hours - 6
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.