Back to Basics- Corporation Tax
The aim of this session is to consider the fundamentals of key corporation tax topics which may be relevant to the standalone owner managed company. The session will include practical examples of how core rules operate.
This course is suitable for:
- staff seeking to expand their taxation knowledge and skills into additional areas of expertise.
- members of staff who have, or at least in the past have had, a basic understanding of the main concepts but who may have had a break from the profession or have worked in a different area of the profession for a while and need a refresher.
- staff members who deal with tax computations etc but who have come to rely on computer software to get things right.
This course does not cover group taxation aspects as this is covered in a separate course.
The course content will include:
- Loan relationships
- Company losses
- Property matters
- Chargeable gains
- Raising finance - loans and equity
- Director loans
- Capital Allowances update
- Relevant announcements from Budget 2020
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.