VAT Problem Areas & Solutions
To identify the areas within VAT that cause the most issues and apply practical steps to assist and advise businesses in dealing with these.
To appraise areas within a business that may be at risk from a VAT perspective because adequate procedures are not in place and then be able to advise that business of the improvements they can make.
- The steps to successful VAT bad debt relief claims
- Recovering input VAT – what are the issues to consider prior to claiming VAT back on expenditure?
- Employee expenses – what can and can’t be claimed?
- International trading – breaking down the minefield of VAT rules in respect of trading internationally in goods and services
- Summary of the main misconceptions around property transactions to include service charges and sub-letting of property
- Tax codes – the importance of ensuring the correct codes are allocated to items of expenditure
- Accounting for VAT on vouchers – the issues
- Top 10 most common errors made by businesses with their VAT returns
- How to adjust for VAT errors including examples of correspondence that can be used to disclose
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.