Auditing - Review
The course will cover the following areas related to reviewing audit work, looking at the ISA requirements and the document required. We will also look at common problems encountered by audit reviewers.
- Why does a file need to be reviewed – what are the ISA requirements?
- What are the objectives of a file review?
- The standard review approach
- Different review techniques
- What to look for in different sections of the audit file
- Raising and recording review points
- Evidencing the review
- Common problems encountered during the review stage of the audit
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.