A Practical Guide to Giving Tax Advice to OMBs
This course aims to cover the practicalities of dealing with key areas of advice for the owner managed business. Planning issues will be discussed and supplemented by practical examples, pro-forma minutes and completion of relevant HMRC forms.
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Low salary, high dividend case studies
- Optimising benefits in kind
- Alphabet shares
- Dividend waivers
- Family share transfers
- Overdrawn loan accounts
- Avoiding the new anti-avoidance rules when winding up a company
- Key OMB pitfalls to avoid in transactions in securities
- Impact of digitalisation on OMBs
Topics are flexible and new areas may be added.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.