Understanding LLPs and Their Accounting Requirements
This course will provide an understanding of LLPs, together with the relevant legislation and reporting requirements, and will use practical examples to illustrate the issues that often cause difficulty. It is designed to provide an understanding of the nature of LLPs and how they differ from other business structures in terms of accounting, including the specific LLP SORP which applies to LLP accounts.
- The legal framework for LLPs
- Conversion issues for an existing partnership
- Members’ agreements
- Tax treatment of LLPs
- LLP financial statements – what’s different?
- Debt and equity interests
- Members’ remuneration
- Analysis of members’ interests
- The LLP SORP
- Current reporting requirements for LLPs and examples from LLP financial statements
- Audit issues
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.