Charities- Current Issues
The aim of this course is to keep all those involved in the preparation and scrutiny of charity accounts up to date with developments and common problem areas.
Content will include where relevant:
- Charities SORP (FRS 102) – practical accounting and disclosure issues faced by accountants and how to resolve them
- Update Bulletins and changes to the Charities SORP
- Trustees’ reports
- Scrutiny changes and reporting issues
- Recent auditing changes
- Common issues when auditing charities
- Update on recent Charities Commission guidance and consultations
- Regulatory round-up
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.