Working in Teams
People working effectively together lies at the heart of every successful organisation. It is critical in your role as manager that you have a clear understanding of the principles behind effective teamwork and that you learn how to apply these in practice. You will learn how to delegate appropriately and maximise the use of those working with you and for you. Appreciation of the need to demonstrate enthusiasm, commitment and initiative in meeting your management responsibilities, motivating yourself and those you work with will also be addressed.
- Fundamentals of effective teamwork
- Getting the balance right between getting the task done, nurturing the team and developing the individual
- Your role and impact within the team
- Getting the best out of yourself and your colleagues
- The art of delegation – why, who, what, when and how
- Motivation and productivity – determining what motivates your team members
- An introduction to the different roles people play within a team and the impact of personality on these roles
- Playing to people’s strengths
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.