Trusts - Aspects of CGT
This webinar is an opportunity to focus on essential capital gains tax (CGT) matters arising in relation to UK trusts. Examples and a structured explanation of how the rules operate are included.
This course is aimed at those who whilst having working knowledge of CGT for individuals require an essential overview of the way in which CGT operates for a UK trust.
The session is not generally aimed at those new to the profession.
Specific areas to be included
- Capital taxes and types of trust
- Overview of key trust CGT principles
- Gift relief and trusts
- Identification of occasions of charge: actual and deemed disposals
- Entrepreneurs’ relief and trusts
- Selected other CGT relief trust matters
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.