Course VI Part 2 (Business Acumen)
To provide the skills that individuals will need as they progress post-qualification. This course focuses on the skills needed when dealing with clients, whether on audit or performing other types of assignment. The day will be structured around a comprehensive case study allowing individuals to contribute towards new client meetings, business plans and presentations.
- Why do businesses fail?
- Role of the business advisor
- The components of a business team
- The structure of a useful business plan
- The key value drivers (financial, sales and marketing, personnel, operations)
- How to work with clients and colleagues to deliver useful business advice
- How to capitalise on the knowledge you have gained from your professional career so far.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.