Accounting Update - Key Points
This course covers the key points concerning
- Recent and forthcoming changes to UK GAAP
- Changes to the Companies Act that have impacted on corporate reporting
- Key issues affecting micro entities, small companies and medium/large companies (including strategic reports)
- Regulatory issues including changes affecting Charities, Academies, LLPs and specific sectors
- An overview of changes to International Accounting Standards and the likely impact on UK GAAP
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.